Keeping you connected, wherever we are…
Working from home is now the “new normal” for our Harbour ISP team members in Mudgee and in Manila.
We recently touched base with team working remotely and it was truly warming to see some of our smiley faces from around the globe share how they’ve settled in.
Here is what they said;
- My cats are no longer lonely!
- The dog loves the extra company!
- I can wear odd socks, and no one knows!
- The fridge is only a few metres away – no more “what to eat for lunch” worries
- I don’t have to spend an hour driving to and from work!
- I can sleep in or take the dogs for a walk and still be ready for work on time!
Remote working arrangements are some of the measures that companies are doing to “flatten the curve” but we are glad to see our staff are adjusting positively.
We know that it’s not easy going about our daily lives during this period but we like to keep things light hearted and positive at Harbour ISP and are always here for a chat should you need to discuss your plan!
Stay safe and don’t forget to wash your hands!